Friday, January 31, 2014

Who am I?

Dear Reader,

My whole life I have loved to write.  I was good at it when I was younger, though most of my writing consisted of me talking about all the boys I was "in love" with. And as the years went by, I loved writing essays in school,  I love writing letters to those I care about, and I still love writing my beliefs, my goals, and my dreams in my journal. 

I am not gonna lie, this blog is mostly for me. I need to be writing, it's what I really love to do. I have so many stories I never want to forget, precious memories that need to be documented, and things I have learned, that need to be shared. 

My name is Brooke, and I like to party. Ha, Just kidding! For anyone who is looking for a funny movie, you can never go wrong with HOT ROD! (Caution: May have inappropriate scenes.. I warned you, now go watch it anyway! Live a little.) :)

My name is Brooke, and I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am not perfect, no one is. I love people, I love my family, I love Jesus Christ, and our Father in Heaven. I am a Daughter of God and I am unique. 

I am 6'1"... what?! Ya, thats right, I am a very tall woman and I love it! I absolutely love sports! And though I live in Utah and came from Idaho, I am defiantly a California Girl! I was born there, and I love love love the heat! The Snow needs to go away already. 

So now you know a little about me. That's just a little about who I am. I have so much more the share! I will most likely write in the form of a letter, 9 times of 10. (insert your name)_____, I want you to know, I am writing this for you. Keep updated for more. 

Much Love, 
That "hear me Roar" chick 

No comments:

Post a Comment