Dear Mom,
It was you who taught me to walk, and to talk.
It was you who was there to teach me things I needed to know about life.
It was you who helped me recognize how to feel the spirit.
It was you who let me be strong and never tore me down.
When I was young and needed someone to catch me, you were there.
Through the years, you've let me fall when I needed to, but were always there to pick me back up.
You wonder why I have so much personality, well.. I got that from you too ;)
We both know that life was never perfect, and I did, and said things I regret, but through it all mom... You were strong! You always kept your integrity, and you were, and are a woman to look up to.
Heavenly Father sent me to you, he knew that only you would be strong enough to raise me right, and I am so grateful for you, and for Heavenly Fathers awareness of you and I.
It was you that sat and watched hours of sports (Dad too :) )
It was you that forgave me over and over again, and still trusted me enough to let me be my own person.
It was you who let me be creative, and you who loved every art project I came home with.
It was you who danced and sang in the kitchen... I may have seemed against it while living at home(which I was), but I miss it now...
And most importantly... It was you who taught me how to love unconditionally, to love the Lord, and trust in him!
Mom, I love you.
And thank you for all you have done, and all you are!
You are a beautiful, faithful, strong Woman and Mother :)
I owe you the world!
Love,
Wild Thing
No comments:
Post a Comment